Step #2 Product Options
Take a look at what we can do for you and before getting in touch, check out our FAQ to see if we already have the answers for you.
We Build Mobile Sites Like These
As you can see they just display much better on a mobile device, that way your potential customers can easily find and read about your products/services, your business hours and location, and contact you right away.
- Up to 10 Pages Mobilized – We will customize and enhance up to ten pages of your website and make them fully are compatible with all major Smartphone platforms, including; iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
- Click-to-Call – Get more phone calls with our Click-to-Call button. This feature enables your customers to contact you with just the push of a button.
- Google Maps Integration – We’ll add a mobile map to your site with step-by-step direction to your business.
- Custom Mobile Domain – m.yourdomain.com
- Mobile Website Analytics – Keep track of all your mobile website traffic and site visitors.
- Lead Generation Form – Capture more leads, respond faster to prospects, and provide better service to clients. We’ll help you capture more leads with specially designed lead generation form.
- Mobile Site Hosting – You need a fast loading server to host your mobile site. We host your mobile site for you on our dedicated server and provide you any support you need.
Frequently Ask Questions…
Your site stays the same. We’re creating something new. The two sites are complimentary and work together to make sure your customers are getting the most appropriate experience for their context and their device. Also, you can use your new mobile website as a standalone website.
Yes, if you have a business, you should have a website. Period. No question. Without a doubt.
However, if you don’t have a website yet, no problem. We can build a professional-looking site from scratch and it will be mobilized as well. Contact us to get a quote.
Yes, you can use an existing domain. Your mobile website will be installed on a sub-domain of your existing website, e.g. “m.yourwebsite.com”.
The first thing you should do is look at analysis software such as Google Analytics. It will show you how many people in your current audience are coming to your site from a mobile device.
It will also break out the numbers by specific device. You’ll probably discover that 20-50% of the overall visits to your site are coming from a mobile device.
At this time we do not support any e-commerce, membership sites, and some search functionality may be limited. Additionally, If you have a flash based site there may also be some limitations.
When you need some extra designing or coding, just use our services by the hour. Your hours are valid for 12 months from purchase, and you can use your hours on multiple projects.
Here are some examples of what we do:
- Content population – pictures, video, extra pages and basically any content that you’d like to place on your website.
- Create custom forms to suit your business needs.
- Display images from a image gallery or create your own gallery. Images optimized for each device.
- QR codes – Promote your site by generating QR codes and marketing flyers for any page of your site.